Friday, November 17, 2006

ramblings

So I keep hearing stuff on the radio about 'TomKat'... I finally paid enough attention to realize that they're talking about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes - I guess they're getting married soon. My only thought is: who the hell cares? Are there really people out there who are excited about this, other than friends and family? He's clearly insane, and a scientologist whack job too, and I just can't be bothered with caring either way. Congratulations, I think.

My wife watches a bit of TV, whereas I watch very little. When I do, it's usually something on the discovery channel, or maybe motorcycle racing. Never any prime time drama crap. Last night she was watching Grey's Anatomy and I saw the character Cristina (Google says her name is Sandra Oh) while I was walking by. My wife thinks she's pretty... I think she's just about as far from that as possible. Why does this matter? My wife thinks I'm attractive too... judging by her tastes, I'm thinking I'm one ugly guy.

No comments: